(Dr. Jacques Vallee with John A. Keel – – “Human beings are under the control of a strange force that bends them in absurd ways, forcing them to play a role in a bizarre game of deception” – Dr. Jacques Vallee)
by Norio Hayakawa, September 24, 2016:
Surprising as it may sound, after all my personal efforts of many years in researching and investigating “UFOs”, I cannot even come close to stating what is truly behind this phenomenon.
It still remains a mystery to me.
However, after all these years, the bottom line in my view is that we have yet to come up with a single physical, solid, hard, tangible, irrefutable evidence to conclusively prove that the UFO phenomenon is physical manifestation of physical extraterrestrial spacecraft (with or without physical extraterrestrial entities as its occupants) from beyond this earth.
You can name all the cases you want:
Roswell (1947)….. Rendelesham (December, 1980)….. JAL Flight 1628 case over Alaska (November 17, 1986)….. the Socorro incident in New Mexico (April 24, 1964)….. Betty and Barney Hill (1961)….. Travis Walton (1975)….. The Phoenix Lights (1997)…..etc., etc., ad nauseum.
But again as I stated above, this is the bottom line:
We have not come up with any single, concrete evidence to prove beyond a shadow of doubt that some “UFOs” are “nuts-and-bolts” physical craft operated or manipulated and occupied by physical entities from adavanced extrraterrestrial civilizations.
This is why I came to consider that the entire phenomena could even be some form of “psycho-spiritual” manifestations or such by a power which we cannot comprehend simply by physical pursuit, a power which apparently is capable of presenting an “instant” (but only “temporary”) “appearance” or “illusion” of being a physical phenomenon to the observer. Some suggest that it could even be a momentary, holographic intrusion from some “parallel intelligence”.
Some others even suggest that it could perhaps be some form of temporary “time-slip” or an interdimensional “intrusion”.
We just don’t have the answer.
It seems to me that as a possible projection from “another” reality, the phenomenon appears to be able to materialize and de-materialize at will.
But more significant is its apparent inability to stay in our dimensional realm except for a few moments at a time, or only for a short period of time.
In other words, it seems apparent that they’re unable to survive in our physical dimension except for a very brief period of time, at a time.
This is why it seems to me that in many cases a “UFO”, after making an initial appearance to what I call a “pre-selected” observer (or observers), simply appears to take off at a tremendous speed and disappear into the distance as if utilizing some form of advanced propulsion system.
But could this be a deception?
In other cases, “UFOs” seem to simply hover or “float” (again, as if they’re utilizing some form of a propulsion system capable of “floating”) before taking off or even de-materializing.
But again, could this be a deception?
As Dr. Jacques Vallee suggested quite often, “UFOs” may not necessarily be objects nor could they be “flying” as we understand “flying” by the use of any propulsion system.
Yet they are even said to be able to affect our physical parameters (such as radar, etc.)
As an important review, let’s list Dr. Jacques Vallee’s 5 basic propositions in regards to this phenomenon:
1) “The things we call unidentified flying objects are neither objects nor flying.
They can materialize, as some reliable photographs seem to show, and they violate the laws of motion as we know them”.
2) “UFOs have been seen throughout history and have consistently received (or provided) their own explanation within the framework of each culture.”
3) “UFO reports are not necessarily caused by visits from space travelers. The phenomenon could be a manifestation of a much more complex technology. If time and space are not as simple in structure as physicists have assumed until now, then the question ‘Where do they come from?’ may be meaningless; they could come from a place in time. If consciousness can be manifested outside the body, then the range of hypotheses can be even wider.”
4) “The key to an understanding of the phenomenon lies in the psychic effects it produces (or the psychic awareness it makes possible) in its observers.
Their lives are often deeply changed, and they develop unusual talents with which they may find it difficult to cope.
The proportion of witnesses who do come forward and publish accounts of these experiences is quite low; most of them choose to remain silent”.
5) “Contact between human percipients and the UFO phenomenon always occurs under conditions controlled by the latter. Its characteristic feature is a factor of absurdity that leads to a rejection of the story by the upper layers of the target society and an absorption at a deep unconscious level of the symbols conveyed by the encounter.
The mechanism of this resonance between the UFO symbol and the archetypes of the human unconscious has been abundantly demonstrated by Carl Jung, whose book FLYING SAUCERS makes many references to the age-old significance of the signs in the sky”.
Please also click and read the following item:
E-mail = firstname.lastname@example.org
FACEBOOK = https://www.facebook.com/fernandon.hayakawa